In a world where the quality of our actions can really make a difference, how is it that some people become top-level achievers while others fail to make the grade? How can people with fantastic academic qualifications underachieve while others with seemingly limited knowledge and skills succeed?
Peak Performers have passion, focus and a deep-rooted determination to achieve and succeed. Their empowering attitude along with the maintenance of a positive state of mind drives an upward spiral towards growth, fulfilment and success.
This Programme explores the psychology that underpins performance in terms of Self Image, Mindset, Motivation and Beliefs. By gaining an understanding of how we think, feel and behave, we can then understand how this can affect our performance. With the application of tools and techniques we can achieve more and begin to release our true potential.
Benefits – to the individual
The information, tools and techniques learnt during the course will impact on both personal and professional lives by:
Benefits – to the organisation
- Appreciating the importance of attitude and self-image;
- Gaining an understanding of what motivates us;
- Analysing personal communication and behavioural styles thus improving the ability to build rapport with others;
- Identifying the “states” in which you operate most effectively and then the techniques that will enable you to enter them at will;
- Developing action centred goals that focus on the organisation and the individual.
The organisation will benefit directly from individuals who are confident, motivated and understand the significance of:
Which will lead to:
- Taking responsibility for their own performance and results.
- Aligning individual and company goals.
- Communication and understanding at all levels.
- Development of morale;
- Improved relationships;
- Improved employee retention;
- Solution orientated work force.